Building Personal Resilience – January workshop
Gain self-awareness to focus your energy on the areas that will have the most impact for you. Learn tools and techniques to boost your resilience. Have more energy, feel calmer, be supported.
The world we live in seems to move faster and faster. Work is no longer something that can be compartmentalised into a 9-5. The pressure to achieve more, to communicate more, to show how happy and on-top of it we are seems to get greater and greater.
This workshop breaks “resilience” down into 7 areas that have been developed through evidence-based psychological research. The accompanying questionnaire and report allows you to see which areas are your strengths and where you need to focus on making change. We will provide support, tools and techniques around each area so you can identify actions for personal change as well as recognising how to support others. The approach is empowering and puts you back in control of your wellbeing.
This workshop is for you if…
You feel overwhelmed and frazzled or if you just want to learn more about yourself. You are a team leader you want to know more about how to support the resilience of others. If you want to know more about the psychological and physiological impact of stress on our behaviour, brain and bodies.
What we will cover:
• What resilience is and is not!
• Resilience, our bodies and our brains
• Exploring your personal resilience profile
• Managing physical well-being
• Managing stress
• Maintaining a healthy sense of perspective
• Using relationships for disclosure and support
• Develop a Personal Action Plan to boost and maintain high levels of resilience
• Completion of the Resilience@Work profile
• One-day workshop
• Follow-up call with facilitator
Date: 21st January 2020
Venue: Novotel, Cardiff Centre
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01633 415361