Kate has tailored, designed and managed numerous development and assessment programmes for organisations operating in sectors including financial services, leisure, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, new technology, retail and public services.
Kate has an in-depth understanding of a wide range of psychometric instruments available on the market having led courses qualifying individuals in the use of personality profiling instruments for a number of test publishers.
Kate is energised by building potential in others and supporting their development. She is passionate about offering people insights about their talents and strengths in a way that helps them enhance their leadership and management.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- British Psychological Society Certificates in Psychometric Testing (Levels A & B)
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist
- Associate Fellow British Psychological Society
- Registered Psychologist Healthcare Professions Council
- Founder member of Association for Business Psychology
- Founder member of BPS Special Group in Coaching Psychology