Making Good Decisions
2020 has been a challenging year that has required a laser focus on our customers and how we serve them as leaders, so we have designed learning programmes to help leaders to reposition, refocus on why we’re here and how we’re going to respond to customer needs.
This workshop is designed to focus in on making good decisions that respond to the needs your customers have now. Managers will take part in a focused, active learning session which will connect their team purpose directly to customer needs and explore how to create a human connection with the people that matter most. This workshop will support managers to make the critical decisions during times of stress that best serve their stakeholders.
Take a fresh approach to customer and collective decision making with a facilitated team session.
- Analyse skills to support effective decision-making and influencing under pressure.
- Understand how to deliver excellent service and respond quickly
- Understand the business landscape you are operating within and how to make an impact.
- Apply a toolkit of skills to improve effective decision-making and influencing across the team.
- Create increased confidence in your ability as a team to meet and exceed customer requirements.
Work with us to discover a new way to re-connect with your customers in 2021. 2020 has altered the landscape permanently, requiring a deeper understanding of customers and a focus on their needs. Our approach taps into team coaching and customer service principles to help you re think your decision-making approach to provide excellence for current and future customers.
- Aimed at functional teams (e.g. marketing team)
- 90 minute facilitated team session