Building Resilient Teams
In the new working world with remote and blended working there is an increased pressure to achieve more, communicate more, and to show how happy and on-top of it we are. In this session teams take accountability for personal resilience and gain alignment within colleagues to build collective resilience, improving performance and wellbeing.
We will use the Team Resilience@Work (R@W) model and questionnaire with participants. It assesses the behaviours that create resilience in groups of people who work together. The R@W Team incorporates aspects traditionally known to be essential for teamwork and also includes elements that are emerging as important team behaviours such as resource optimisation and adaptability.
Team members will complete the Team R@W questionnaire ahead of the workshop. During the workshop we will explore the results and identify practical changes that can be made to improve team wellbeing and performance.
Perfect for teams who wish to better understand how to get the best from themselves and each other, whilst boosting productivity and engagement.
- Understand and enhance your team’s strengths, enhancing performance and results.
- Understand different drivers that motivate individuals, how to best support each other and boost joint areas of focus.
- Learn tools and techniques to thrive as a team.
- Understand how to build and maintain your personal resilience through self belief and optimism.
- Develop actions to improve and support collective team resilience.
- Recognise signs of burnout.
- Aimed at functional teams (e.g. marketing team)
- Includes pre-session call with team manager
- 90 minute facilitated team sessions