Managing Hybrid Teams
Work with us to rethink your approach to team management for the change we have experienced. Our deep knowledge of teams, team coaching and the tools needed to thrive in the hybrid work environment will give you the boost you need to manage your team successfully.
A webinar to support managers to lead remote and office teams in the new world or work, during and post the COVID19 crisis. Discover thinking and gain practical tools, inspiration and understanding of research to help you establish a culture of flexibility and build better working practices for your team.
Make hybrid working effective for your team by learning from industries that have already applied this pre-covid, along with techniques to build strong bonds of trust in the virtual world. Managers will get structures for new ways to manage, insights into the psychology of hybrid teams and a chance to explore the best use of digital tools. This is a chance to get ahead of the crowd and look to the future for your team.
Fantastic for line managers and mid level managers. Also a great foundation for new senior leaders.
- Understand the foundations for effective hybrid working.
- Create a culture of flexibility – defining success and measuring impact in a ‘no more 9-5’ world.
- Understand how to engage, motivate and support collaborative working for your team.
- Understand key considerations for creating and maintaining effective hybrid teams.
- Analyse core skills to motivate and engage teams in the new way of working.
- Aimed at management grades across a business
- Can be booked as part of Hybrid Teams suite of three sessions
- 2 hour webinar
- For up to 12 people