Engaging Your Hybrid Teams
2020 brought us the great work from home experiment and in so doing, challenged everything we know about engaging and motivating our people. This webinar is for those who know they need to engage people differently and want to encourage the right behaviours for high performing virtual teams.
You will discover tools for a fresh approach to engaging with your team in the hybrid world of work in this interactive webinar. This webinar is designed to bring you new ideas for team interaction online along with techniques to build strong bonds of trust in the virtual world. You will explore how trust is impacted by behaviours in the virtual environment and how to create psychological safety. This is a chance to think about how to lay the foundations needed now for engaging hybrid teams.
- Understand how to create strong connections, motivate and engage in the post pandemic hybrid world.
- Understand how to set expectations and achieve high quality outcomes.
- Create commitment in teams through trust and a safe to speak up culture.
- Apply techniques to kick start or reboot teams quickly in dynamic, fast paced environments.
- Analyse how teams use digital tools to maintain relationships.
- Creating structures for meetings.
Work with us to discover the best in virtual engagement methods from pre-pandemic and from the rapid learning of the last twelve months. We will bring our deep team and leadership coaching expertise and experience of working with teams in these environments help you motivate your people differently.
- Aimed at management grades across a business
- Can be booked as part of Hybrid Teams suite of three sessions
- 2 hour webinar
- For up to 12 people