Communication For High-Performing Teams
Discover a fresh approach to communication enabling you to have successful conversations that matter in the virtual world of work in this interactive webinar.
This webinar is designed to bring you tools for building and strengthening relationships using digital tools, driving trust and accountability for the right performance measures and tackling difficult conversations with empathy in times of crisis. Get clarity on how to rethink virtual communication channels and power performance, from anywhere.
This webinar is designed for leaders and managers who recognise there is a better way to communicate in the new world of work. If you are a team leader, supervisor, manager or senior leader who wishes to thrive and drive performance through strong relationships then this is for you.
- Develop the core people skills needed to work as part of a hybrid team.
- Create an approach to virtual communication to meet the needs of your team.
- Analyse feedback and performance techniques for better conversations.
- Understand how to drive shared accountability with dispersed teams.
- Understand how to use emotional intelligence in the digital age.
- Improve your working relationships with colleagues and suppliers with better communication.
Work with us to tap into expertise on what really matters in virtual communication. Our knowledge comes from years of working with organisations pre-pandemic coupled with the rapid learning of the last twelve months, re-thought and designed to really help you cut through communication challenges.
- Aimed at management grades across a business
- Can be booked as part of Hybrid Teams suite of three sessions
- 2 hour webinar
- For up to 12 people