Managing Change In An Ever-Changing World
Change is continuous and inevitable; it’s part of what we do as managers. Effective managers need to develop the knowledge and skills to incorporate change theory into their every-day working practices and this workshop will show you how.
Understand reactions to change in yourself and others, and how to prevent resistance from derailing progress. Many organisations grasped opportunities to do things differently during the covid19 crisis and made them happen within a very short timeframe. Now is the time to reflect on what you did well and how to use those strengths to deliver future change.
Support your team to navigate change together, from keeping them connected to change plans, and understanding their differing needs, to identifying avoidable pitfalls around communication.
This is for managers responsible for delivering change as part of their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Understand how people respond to change.
- Understand how to drive success in an ever-changing world.
- Reduce resistance that naturally emerges when plans change.
- Reflect on your experience of managing during the COVID-19 pandemic, and how to build on the successes in the future.
- Aimed at internal leadership teams
- 90 minute interactive workshops
- For up to 12 leaders