Leading Into The Future
Organisations have experienced huge change as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. The focus for many leadership teams has not been on leading, but on managing – managing outputs, people, and problems. This session acts as a catalyst to push your leadership thinking for the long-term.
We’re going to inspire you and your team to think about your leadership roles, what future challenges you face and what’s needed for future success. This thought-provoking, action-planning session will explore an impactful style of leadership to support the ‘what next’ new working world that we find ourselves in. It’s about bouncing forward not bouncing back. What’s needed now is a 21st Century approach to leadership focusing on visioning, empowering others and creating a thriving culture. We’ll show you what that looks like and what you need to do to get there.
This interactive workshop is designed for leadership teams who need a renewed focus on leading for the future.
- Explore the elements that are driving change in your organisation and their impact on organisational success.
- Examine the dual role of manager vs leader and what leadership needs to be in a dynamic 21st Century organisation.
- Explore critical roles for leading post pandemic.
- Focus on the aftershock of being back as a leader and stepping away from the previously required hands-on management approach.
- Aimed at internal leadership teams
- 90 minute interactive workshops
- For up to 12 leaders