We deliver our content through a flexible and adaptable approach, using methods that will maximise retention of new content and provide participants with the confidence to transfer learning back to the workplace.
Our approach is evidence-based and built on our Business Psychologists’ in-depth knowledge of how to change behaviour as well as our experience of working with thousands of learners.
Learners are active participants in the learning process. We encourage them to share their thoughts and feelings during events – enabling the group to indicate whether learning activities are adding sufficient value.
By encouraging live feedback, our facilitators respond by enhancing a current activity or shifting to an alternative learning method.
“We build long-term partnerships with our clients and feel personally invested in their success. We take a unique approach to each new challenge to get the best possible results.”
Pip Gwynn / Director and Business Psychologist
We work closely with clients at the ‘contracting’ and ‘design’ pre-event stages in order to:
- Fully understand learning objectives.
- Develop learning materials relevant to delegates
- Gain a clear understanding of the diversity of backgrounds, cultures, expectations, experience levels and current performance levels of the delegate groups. We develop workshops that ‘meet delegates where they are’ and recognise how to best connect with them.
- Take actions to create positive expectations, address concerns and promote engagement.
Our toolkit of learning methods is also matched to individual learning preferences, abilities or styles.
- Role Play (using professional actors)
- Forum Theatre (using ‘stop, suggest and restart’ approaches)
- Practice sessions (e.g. delivering presentations on a presentation skills programme)
- Case Studies (tailored to the group and the context)
- Reviews of Best Practice from other organisations
- Reflective Practice Sessions
- Theory and Model Exploration
- Action Learning Sets
- Book and Article Reviews
- Inspirational Speakers
- Peer learning, sharing and feedback
- Project Work (‘live’ projects within the organisation to add real value)
- Expert Question and Answer Clinics
- Input from Managers/Leaders in the Organisation (e.g. regarding key changes taking place)
- Business or Team Games
- Questionnaires/Inventories to enhance self-awareness and enable an exploration of different styles
- Video or Audio Materials (e.g. clips from management, professional or business sources; or materials promoting metaphorical learning)
- Use of online learning tools including interactive webinars and supporting materials
- One-to-one support, tutorials, wraparound and post-workshop coaching