Business Psychologist and Executive Coach
Wendy draws on her management experience, psychology and counselling training to deliver real-world solutions to business issues. She works with clients to assist them in gaining deeper insights into their organisations and themselves, developing solutions that provide results.
Wendy’s expertise includes: assessment and development centres, 360° feedback, organisational culture, organisational change, competency design and personal coaching. Known for her positive attitude, and excellent relationship building skills, Wendy is passionate about combining creativity, intuition and commitment to ensure the right interventions are consistently delivered.
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist
- Certificate in Counselling Studies
- British Psychological Society Certificates in Psychometric Testing (Levels A & B)
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring & Executive Coaching
- Member British Psychological Society