Paul is a Principal Practitioner of Business Psychology and a Certified Practitioner of Applied Neuroscience. He has a wealth of experience in fields of executive coaching, team coaching, leadership development and resilience-building.
Paul is known for his challenging insights; supportive style; and an ability to facilitate heightened and transformational self-awareness. He is very successful in improving the well-being of his clients, whilst nurturing perceptible behavioural change.
He is passionate about work as an opportunity to boost wellbeing, develop skills, build great relationships and to find a sense of purpose.
“I love seeing individuals and teams discover their potential and bring it into being! With the right support workspaces can be transformed into enjoyable, productive, and engaging places that enable people to flourish. Insight applies behavioural science, genuine compassion and a desire to help our clients achieve what they want to achieve. No gimmicks or over-selling, just great people committed to doing an excellent job.”
Paul is a Resilience at Work Master Trainer and trains people in UK and beyond to apply tools and techniques to thrive in the challenges of the modern world of work.
- MSc Psychological Assessment in Organisations (with Distinction)
- Certified Practitioner in Applied Neuroscience Postgraduate Certificate
- Psychology of Organisational Development and Change
- Advanced Diploma, Neuroscience of Leadership
- Certificate, Neuroscience for Coaches
- Fully qualified and experienced user of Saville Wave, OPQ32, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Jung Type Indicator, TKI Conflict Styles Questionnaire, Motivation Questionnaire and Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of Teams Inventory
- Local government
“…the workshops were so engaging and Paul was always available, kind and super professional.”