Paul, a qualified Business Psychologist, specialises in the fields of assessment and selection, facilitation, organisational development, team development and coaching.
He has worked with many executives and senior managers – individually and in teams – building a reputation for generating practical, focused and tangible results. He has worked successfully with organisations in the public, private and third sectors and enjoys long-term relationships with his clients.
Paul is thoughtful, incisive and supportive – with a warm sense of humour. His passion is bringing about meaningful change in relation to the issues that really matter to organisations, individuals and teams.
- MSc Psychological Assessment in Organisations
- Post Graduate Diploma in Occupational Assessment
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychology of Organisational Development and Change
- ILM Level 7 Certificate in Leadership Mentoring & Executive Coaching
- Accredited Workplace & Employment Mediator
- British Psychological Society Certificates in Psychometric Testing (Levels A & B)
- Member of Association of Business Psychologists
- Diploma, Neuroscience of Leadership
- Certified Practitioner of Applied Neuroscience